Thursday, July 9, 2009

Hello Again!

Again, I'm sorry my blogging hasn't been constant, we've just been sooo busy.

Tuesday night we had a birthday celebration for Camron! She turned the big SIXTEEN! Todd was kind enough to buy her a personalized cake. She was completely surprised when the lights went our and her cake and candles were brought in. It was great!

Wednesday: Wednesday was AWESOME for the painting crew because it took all morning to find us a new job! Therefore, we woke up at six, ate breakfast, sat around till about eight hoping we would find a new job, wished the tile workers fare well, and then went into the airconditioned church and took a nice two hour nap. Like I said, it was AWESOME!!! We were soon assigned to a new house not to far from our last one. At this house we were told to caulk and paint. So we did. As for the tile workers, they were a little jealous of our morning off, but they finished tiling the bathroom floor!!!

okay... I hate to call this short, but we are about to start group devotion and el capitaino (Charity) would not like me to miss! I'll write soon! We miss all of you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment