Monday, July 25, 2011

Day 4! Today was our first day at our work sites!!! We started the day with a awesome breakfast! This, is the place where the day started to become my "birthday"! Tim of course decided to embarrass me all day long by saying it was my birthday and had everyone sing to me about 8 times!!! I was really red! Then, we were off to the sites! My site is a pretty cool one. This house is the first house they are building from the ground up and going to sell it. There is nothing but some foundation and that is also what we are working on. Another great thing today was it RAINED!!!!Yes, RAIN fell from the sky and poured! It was really refreshing. However, it stopped the progress from today and had to leave early. We got back to the camp and showered. My group cooked dinner also. Which was chili, rice, corn, cornbread, AND banana pudding! Weird combination I know :)! Then, we spent the night in French Quarter! Which was interesting and pretty cool! It was a great night and ha some awesome food! Today was a great day! Please continue to send your prayers and help that going!
God is Good!

No comments:

Post a Comment