Thursday, July 28, 2011

Day 7! Today was another awesome day! :) We started the day with some interesting pancakes for breakfast! They were a little burnt! Then, we had worship which was a great way to start the day. Next, it was off to the site for the last day, tomorrow we go to a day camp for a community service day! It was a sad day since it was the last one! However, it was an awesome day! I got Tyler back from pouring water on my head :)! Then, I drop a entire thing of screws in the mud! (It was my fail for the day) The best part about today was that we got to write on the boards of the house so if anyone goes down under the house they will see our names! We even said "Look us up on Facebook!" During free time we got to just mess around and take videos and pictures it was great! Tonight's entertain was a awesome singer who is going to try out for The Voice! Her name was Christian Drake! She was AWESOME!!!! :) In worship we had communion which is always the greatest with a lot of people! Being here is the best I don't wanna go home! I am having an awesome time! And loving all the people here! Keep us in your prayers! :)
God is Good!

No comments:

Post a Comment